Malta: Travel Diaries

It’s rare that we go on holiday to relax, in fact we can probably count on one hand the times we’ve just lay down and sunbathed on a beach or at a hotel pool. We’re always dead on trying to experience wherever we are to the full and leave feeling accomplished that we’ve not only been to a new place, but seen it too. However as we spoke about in our Malta foodie post, this time would be a little different as I’m very lucky to work for a company that gave me the chance to work from anywhere for a week. Knowing that we’d be spending a lot of our time in our accommodation, we booked an AirBnb Plus on one of the most photographed streets in Malta, with plenty of space, cooking facilities and that all important high speed WiFi – it was great. However it came at the cost of not exploring Malta like we ideally would and to compound that, the weather was uncharacteristically grey and/or wet for the large part of the trip.

So we’ll admit, we’re no experts on Malta. However, at every opportunity we tried to get out and photograph as much of it as possible. We’ll let the photos do the talking this time…

1. April 22, 2019 / 5:13 pm

Ohhhhh, this post is making me so nostalgic. I spent all of my childhood holidays in Malta and it’s bringing back so many memories. Did you go for a Karrozin ride? Did you watch the fisherman with their nets and Luzzu boats? Did you visit the Mdina glass factory and watch it being blown? And how gorgeous are the views of Grand Harbour. I think I need to go back again very soon, thank you so much for reminding me what a stunning island Malta is 🙂 x

Lisa | http://www.lisasnotebook.com

• foodandbaker
      Author
      May 29, 2019 / 2:39 pm

Oh wow! I feel like we missed a lot now – we defo have to go back to see all the things you listed above! I hope you get to go back soon!

Thank you for reading and commenting☺️💕

2. April 22, 2019 / 5:18 pm

The photos are amazing and malta looks so lovely! I have always wanted to go! My sister is going there this summer for an internship!

• foodandbaker
      Author
      May 29, 2019 / 2:40 pm

Oh how lovely! I hope she enjoys it there and I hope you get to go and visit her too to see this lovely country!

Thank you for reading and commenting☺️💕

3. Lupe Hernandez
    April 22, 2019 / 5:21 pm

Sucks that you didn’t get to explore as much as you wanted to, but the pictures are beautiful

• foodandbaker
      Author
      May 29, 2019 / 2:41 pm

All the reason to go back right!?

Thank you for reading and commenting☺️💕

4. April 22, 2019 / 5:52 pm

Oh I’m exactly the same! I always try and do as much as possible when I go on holiday so I love the opportunity to just relax sometimes! Your pictures here are absolutely stunning; I hope you had such an incredible time in Malta! 🙂

• foodandbaker
      Author
      May 29, 2019 / 2:42 pm

We had the best time, we do wish we had much more time there but I’m sure we’ll defo be back!

Thank you for reading and commenting☺️💕

• foodandbaker
      Author
      May 29, 2019 / 2:43 pm

It’s always a must to explore as much as possible but it was so nice to just chill and explore!

Thank you for reading and commenting☺️💕