Event: Pancakes & Prosecco – DUO, London

Now this is how you are meant to spend a Sunday. We ditched the usual housework and homecooking day for an afternoon out at one of Camden’s newest and most exciting bars for a truly unique event. Pancakes & Prosecco really is what it says on the tin – unlimited stacks and unlimited top ups for a whole two hours with the best vibes from the house DJ and host. We’ll always have an undying love for coffee and avocado but it was about time we went for something a little alternative and joined the wave of bottomless brunches that have swept millennials off their feet for quite some time.

Pancakes with chocolate sauce, berry jam, guacamole, bacon and maple syrup at Pancakes & Prosecco, London Pancakes with chocolate sauce, berry jam, guacamole, bacon and maple syrup at Pancakes & Prosecco, London

With the booze comes the song and dance and we had it in abundance. Whether the volunteers for the Lip Sync Battle were high on life or high or prosecco, we’ll never know (probably both), but the house was well and truly brought down with ‘original’ renditions of Shallow and Valerie. We had the lot – blow up guitars, microphones and strangers giving each other piggy backs!? We almost but not quite regret signing up for this!

The food itself was fantastic. From the moment we sat down the pancakes arrived along with pots of chocolate sauce, guacamole, berry jam, bacon and maple syrup. The soft, fluffy and sumptuous goods kept on coming and it was a good job with the amount of drink that it was getting washed down with.

Instagram aesthetics at Duo, London Instagram aesthetics at Duo, London

We feel like the whole experience was further enhanced by the venue. Set on the top floor of a restaurant, bar and nightclub, Duo is your blogger Instagram dream with everything from ceiling flowers, marble ceramics and huge teddy bears. With upstairs home to themed events such as this, the basement nightclub is attracting famous names including Little Mix with their official album launch and meanwhile getting stamped on the map as the best nightlife spot in Camden. The events don’t stop with Pancakes & Prosecco either – we were also lucky enough to go to Afrobeats N Brunch a little while back and you can check out their full what’s on guide on their website.

Get yourself booked on to Pancake & Prosecco here. The event sold out an incredible 24 successive weeks in 2018 so you’ll have to be quick.

“If not now, when?”

Sunday shots at Pancakes & Prosecco

Disclaimer: we were given complimentary admission to Pancakes & Prosecco for an honest review and social media coverage. However, as always, all photos and opinions are our own.

1. March 28, 2019 / 5:12 pm

This looks like such a fun and cute place! Also those pancakes look sooo delicious, I need to get them ♥

• foodandbaker
      Author
      April 5, 2019 / 10:07 am

A great place to spend over the weekend – can’t deny the unlimited pancakes!

Thank you for reading and commenting☺️💕

2. March 28, 2019 / 5:13 pm

This place is another instagrammable heaven! Prosecco and pancakes is all we need really! and the pancakes look so so good!

• foodandbaker
      Author
      April 5, 2019 / 10:09 am

Oh my, so instagramable! The flower ceiling and colour scheme, plus all the pancakes and prosecco!

Thank you for reading and commenting☺️💕

3. March 28, 2019 / 5:14 pm

Ah your writing style is epic! I always get excited and inspired to read your posts! I wished we had a pancake spectacular here in the US, how cool was that?! O the endless toppings with glasses of prosecco, my kind of afternoon🥂🥞

Natonya | https://justnatonya.wordpress.com

• foodandbaker
      Author
      April 5, 2019 / 10:14 am

Aww thank you so much, James is so good at writing! Whaaat? You guys don’t have anything like this there??

Thank you for reading and commenting☺️💕

4. Lupe Hernandez
    March 28, 2019 / 5:20 pm

This looks like such an amazing restaurant. I love pancakes so much, if I ever go to London I’ll make sure to go.

• foodandbaker
      Author
      April 5, 2019 / 10:14 am

It’s a must – this place is the best for all your instgrammable needs!

Thank you for reading and commenting☺️💕

5. Jenny in Neverland
    March 28, 2019 / 6:12 pm

This place is SO pretty! I desperately want to go and I love all the separate toppings they give you. Ugh, seriously craving pancakes with ALL the toppings now! <3

Jenny

• foodandbaker
      Author
      April 5, 2019 / 10:16 am

Please do – you won’t regret it! Unlimited pancakes and prosecco for 2 hours! Come on!

Thank you for reading and commenting☺️💕

• foodandbaker
      Author
      April 5, 2019 / 10:18 am

It was all so good, the toppings made it!

Thank you for reading and commenting☺️💕

6. March 28, 2019 / 8:13 pm

Great, now I am hungry! Maybe I shouldn’t have skipped lunch 😀

Anyway, sounds like an incredible experience and would love to participate in something similar some day.

Karen | https://OurCarpeDiem.com

• foodandbaker
      Author
      April 5, 2019 / 10:22 am

Oh girl, never skip lunch! You should defo do so!

Thank you for reading and commenting☺️💕

7. March 29, 2019 / 3:25 am

Lol all I saw was Prosecco and I knew this was the post for me :’) Everything looks so yummy and in all fairness I don’t think there’s ever a bad time for Prosecco…the layout of the place is so nice and looks like an ideal couples spot or great for pics tbh. Lovely post! 😀

xx Lena | https://lenadeexo.com

• foodandbaker
      Author
      April 5, 2019 / 10:22 am

Yaaaaas! Hahaha love that – exactly that, best place for everything to be fair!

Thank you for reading and commenting☺️💕

8. March 30, 2019 / 4:51 am

Ooooh, I love the idea of bottomless mimosas, hehe. Oh my goodness, I love how the cafe is FULL of floral decor. This is perfect for some picture worthy shots. Glad you enjoyed your time out there :)!

Nancy ♥ exquisitely.me

• foodandbaker
      Author
      April 5, 2019 / 10:24 am

It was a great event to go to for a Sunday treat!

Thank you for reading and commenting☺️💕