Event: London Coffee Festival

London is undoubtedly one of the world’s most relevant and exciting spots on the world coffee map, so the chance to attend the London Coffee Festival at Shoreditch’s Truman Brewery was not to be missed!

We joined on the opening night where the world’s hipster population descended upon the four floors of demonstrations, masterclasses, workshops and exhibitions before ending a wonderful evening at the caffeine fuelled Espresso Martini launch party.

Armed with our VIP wristbands we first headed up to the exclusive suite to gather our complimentary Bailey’s Flat White Martini – which is even more delectable than it sounds. Along with our passes to the event we each had a tote bag full of goodies which got gradually added to as we picked up some of the best quality freebies you could imagine. We’ve now got an extraordinarily eclectic range of capsules to try out with our Nespresso machine at home, and some light reading in the form of the Caffeine Mag for our next morning work commute.

Our favourite show was Latte Art Karaoke! The incredibly assured baristas from Ozone Coffee Roasters invited the daring public to show off their latte art skills on stage, handing out prizes whilst having a sing-song to Britney Spears. We definitely need to invest in our home barista set up before next year and we might just give it a go ourselves!

Wandering the venue, tasting everything from cold brews to smoothies and shakes and simply absorbing the enormous vibes made for a tremendous evening and one we’d sure like to experience next time around.

You can also find us on:

1. secondstartotheright
    April 19, 2018 / 5:18 pm

Whilst I don’t drink coffee, I am all here for your gorgeous photos! Glad you enjoyed the event :)Jennyhttp://www.jennyinneverland.com

May 17, 2018 / 5:26 pm

Why don't you like coffee? Although, I wasn't always a fan but it grew on me!Thank you for reading and commenting☺️💕

2. Girl Masked
    April 23, 2018 / 12:57 pm

This sounds great! Glad to hear you enjoyed it! I don't drink coffee much as it makes me pretty anxious but I do love the smell and taste of it! Lovely photos.

May 17, 2018 / 5:26 pm

Oh no, that's such a shame! Decaff could always work right? The smell is the best though!Thank you for reading and commenting☺️💕

April 29, 2018 / 11:51 am

It was actually only this month that I found a coffee that didn't make me pull awful faces as I sipped it haha! I'm not the world's biggest coffee drinker, I don't drink regular breakfast tea either or have visited drinks, so any small amount of caffeine gives me a real buzz, I feel like such a child when I admit that though haha! I'm sure that I would enjoy an event like this, nevertheless! This is down to the fact that the smell of coffee is absolutely divine, I could breathe it in all day! A flat white martini definitely sounds delectable though, I would definitely give that one a try! I'm sure that latte art karaoke is something you won't forget any time soon!Abbey xxhttp://www.abbeylouisarose.co.uk

May 17, 2018 / 5:28 pm

Ooooh what coffee was that? We might have to give you a few places to visit to change you mind about it all! The cocktail was amazing to be fair, two fave things right haha!Thank you for reading and commenting☺️💕

4. Ashlee Moyo
    July 15, 2018 / 1:36 pm

I'm not a coffee person at all, but Baileys! Mmmmm! Now that would be something I would be interested in trying.Ashlee | ashleemoyo.com