InterRail: Travel Scrapbook – Photo Diary

I know what you’re thinking, an Interrail related post 4 months after our return, well I promise it’s not a long worded post, but instead it’s a few pictures of just some of the pages from the scrapbook I, Jessica, started whilst we were travelling.

As well as it giving me something to do between countries and journeys, it was also a nice keepsake to have, of course, once the travels are over. I am a serious sentimental person, so things like this make me really happy.

I have completed the scrapbook, although I do think it deserves a bit more personal love with a few markings and notes, but here are some of my favourite pages from it:

Hope you enjoyed this post! Let me know what your favourite page was and if you have done anything like this before in the comments below.

Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | YouTube

1. CharleneMcElhinney
    December 12, 2017 / 4:01 pm

I love this! I've always wanted to start a scrapbook as I've always kept a journal and sometimes keep tickets and stuff like that in it! I might start one in 2018 now that you have inspired me! It'll not be as good as yours though hehe! X

December 15, 2017 / 9:16 pm

Omg yes you should! That'd be so nice to combine your journal with tickets and stuff! Don't be silly, I'm sure it'll be amazing!Thank you for reading and commenting☺️💕

2. Antonia
    December 12, 2017 / 7:04 pm

This is amazing. It's so nice to have all the memories in one place and look back to them. Antonia || Sweet Passions

December 15, 2017 / 9:18 pm

Yes, exactly! It was really fun to do as well!Thank you for reading and commenting☺️💕

3. hannah fowler
    December 12, 2017 / 7:05 pm

Lovely post – scrapbook looks lovely too. Favourite page is the first image. The overlay of all the items looks great. I'd love to do an interrail journey x

December 15, 2017 / 9:47 pm

Interrailing is the best thing we've done yet! You'd love it! I think that is my fave too!Thank you for reading and commenting☺️💕

4. Rebecca Rose
    December 12, 2017 / 7:09 pm

This is so gorgeous! I always loved little scrapbooks like this! Its such a wonderful keepsake xx

December 15, 2017 / 9:51 pm

Biggest scrapbook I've ever made – so worth it to keep the memories!Thank you for reading and commenting☺️💕

5. Pinkiebag Pinkiebag
    December 12, 2017 / 7:11 pm

Hi, what a lovely way to reignite your memeories of your travels earlier this year, I love scrapbooks.

December 15, 2017 / 9:53 pm

It was so fun to make and I love looking back at it now and adding little notes I remember!Thank you for reading and commenting☺️💕

6. Ely Ashter
    December 12, 2017 / 7:16 pm

This type of posts are really my favorite. I LOVE TRAVEL & SCARPBOOKING

December 15, 2017 / 9:54 pm

Keep I know right! Can't wait to hopefully create more for our future travels!Thank you for reading and commenting☺️💕

7. Corinne & Kirsty
    December 12, 2017 / 7:19 pm

This diary is such a great idea! I should do it too net time I go travelling! xx corinne

December 15, 2017 / 10:00 pm

Yes old do! It's such a great way to keep a holiday!Thank you for reading and commenting☺️💕

8. Sophie Wentworth
    December 12, 2017 / 7:22 pm

I love this, you look like you've set the pages out in a really nice way. I've been collecting stuff to make a travel scrapbook for months *years* and I still haven't put the time aside to make one x Sophie http://www.glowsteady.co.uk

December 15, 2017 / 10:03 pm

You so need to do it! Do it now! Do it today!Thank you for reading and commenting☺️💕

9. Sarah Catherine Jones
    December 12, 2017 / 8:36 pm

I made one like this when I went round Europe last year! Such a lovely keepsake of your journey 🙂 xSarah Catherinehttps://thefinerthingsclubsite.com/

December 15, 2017 / 10:09 pm

Aww that's so nice! It really is isn't it!!Thank you for reading and commenting☺️💕

10. Anomalous Chloe
    December 12, 2017 / 9:12 pm

Love this! I also keep a scrapbook – one of my favourite things to do when I get back from a trip is sit and stick things into it!Chloewww.anomalouschloe.com

December 15, 2017 / 10:12 pm

This was such a great way for me to keep busy for country to country as well as adding little bits each time!Thank you for reading and commenting☺️💕

11. shaunakeepspottering
    February 15, 2018 / 5:07 pm

Ahh wow! This looks absolutely incredible, what a wonderful thing to be able to look back at!