Christmas: Sheffield’s Christmas Market

With it being Jessica’s last time in Sheffield before Christmas, and the city centre looking so festive with the Christmas markets and pop-up bars, we took the opportunity to go down and snap up some Christmassy bites to eat and drink!

Along with the famous Fargate markets, we also visited Thor’s Tipi, a pop up bar in the Peace Gardens for a hot cider and G&T. It was the perfect way to spend a cold late afternoon, and we even made a quick 1 minute video for our YouTube channel, which you can check out here!

Here’s the pics…

1. Kelly K Yuen
    November 29, 2017 / 3:15 pm

WowI love Christmas Markets! It's what I miss most about Christmas at home. Your photos are amazing! Kellyhttp://www.thiswayandthatway.com

December 3, 2017 / 2:50 am

Aw thank you! Christmas markets are amazing aren’t they?Thank you for reading and commenting☺️💕

2. HannahLoveBook
    November 30, 2017 / 5:07 pm

WOW! I now want to go to Sheffield's Christmas market now! It looks so good and there are so much food which I love! Fudge and Maccroons! Ahhh I hope my local Christmas market has a good variety like this!And as normal, your photographs have made me very hungry!acupofwonderland.wordpress.com

December 3, 2017 / 2:51 am

Sheffield is amazing alone and the markets really make it for the season!Thank you for reading and commenting☺️💕

3. Pinkiebag Pinkiebag
    November 30, 2017 / 5:08 pm

Oh I do love a nice Christmas market I don’t have time this year to visit one which is a real shame. You pictures reflect a Christmas market perfectly.

December 3, 2017 / 2:51 am

Oh no that’s a proper shame! Why not?Thank you for reading and commenting☺️💕

4. Rachael Shortt
    November 30, 2017 / 5:11 pm

Aww that looks so pretty and festive! I love those star hanging lights, I need some for my house! PaleGirlRambling xohttp://palegirlrambling.co.uk

December 3, 2017 / 2:53 am

They are so pretty, we could use a few of them ourselves!Thank you for reading and commenting☺️💕

5. Andi Matzen
    November 30, 2017 / 5:12 pm

I am determined to make it to a Christmas Market this year, they all look so cute?! 😍 So festive, and that fire looks gorgeous.. 🙊Andi | http://www.andthenzen.co.uk

December 3, 2017 / 2:53 am

OMG yes you just have to!!Thank you for reading and commenting☺️💕

6. Emily
    November 30, 2017 / 5:18 pm

I love Christmas markets and I love Christmas market posts – though they do always make me so jealous! Looks like you had a great time and took some fab photos! I went to York Christmas markets last weekend and they were great! x

December 3, 2017 / 2:54 am

Christmas markets are always a good shout for the season, we had some good food and had a great time. We’d love to go to York one day!Thank you for reading and commenting☺️💕

7. Lisa Dimaline
    November 30, 2017 / 5:20 pm

Your pictures are amazing! I need to go investigate Thor’s Tipi 1 has popped up in Hull till Christmas 🎄 I’ve never really done Xmas markets but reviews like this make me want to go!

December 3, 2017 / 2:54 am

You won’t regret going to either, they’re amazing!Thank you for reading and commenting☺️💕

8. Kim K Photography
    November 30, 2017 / 5:27 pm

Ooooo they look amazing! I’m up near Sheffield this weekend so I think I might have to pay the markets a visit 💖

December 3, 2017 / 2:55 am

Are you really? Hope you enjoy them as much as we did!Thank you for reading and commenting☺️💕

November 30, 2017 / 5:28 pm

Ooh I didn’t know Sheffield had a Christmas market! When is it on until? Your photos are absolutely gorgeous, and certainly very festive! Hayley xLifethroughtsg.com

December 3, 2017 / 2:56 am

Until Christmas Eve! Hope you get to go!Thank you for reading and commenting☺️💕

10. Tea Time With Ciara
    November 30, 2017 / 5:32 pm

Those macarons look delicious! I wish my local Christmas market had macarons! They are yummy and I love them!I also really love your photography! Ciara | http://www.teatimewithciara.com

December 3, 2017 / 2:56 am

We’re so lucky to have had them their, super tasty too!Thank you for reading and commenting☺️💕

11. Sophie Wentworth
    November 30, 2017 / 5:53 pm

This looks incredible! And delicious! I haven't been to any Christmas markets yet but this has me excited x Sophie http://www.glowsteady.co.uk

December 3, 2017 / 2:57 am

Eeeep so excited for you!Thank you for reading and commenting☺️💕

12. Mollie Westhead
    November 30, 2017 / 8:01 pm

This looks like such a great Christmas market, your photos are gorgeous! X

December 3, 2017 / 2:57 am

So amazing with such variety! Thank you so muchThank you for reading and commenting☺️💕

13. Morgs
    November 30, 2017 / 9:14 pm

These pics sum up a Christmas market perfectly! Can't wait until we hit December xMorgan // http://www.justmorgs.com

December 3, 2017 / 2:57 am

December is here and more reason to be even more festive!Thank you for reading and commenting☺️💕

14. srnadabik
    December 4, 2017 / 8:00 pm

That chip on a stick is what dreams are made of!! <3 Incredible photos! Srnawww.acrushonlife.com

December 5, 2017 / 8:46 pm

I know right! It was so good and fluffy!! Thank you so muchThank you for reading and commenting☺️💕

15. Hello Bexa
    December 7, 2017 / 8:05 am

I love your photography <3 it’s absolutely stunning and really captures that festive vibe! Christmas markets are always fun to visit, I’d recommend Winchester if you have the opportunity xx Bexa | http://www.hellobexa.com

December 15, 2017 / 8:30 pm

Aww thank you so much! We love Christmas markets – we'd def visit if we can!Thank you for reading and commenting☺️💕