Event: Autumn Cocktails at TwoRuba

You know you’re fully in the season spirit when you’re already at another autumn cocktail event the following week and once again the other half, James, was unable to attend but this time I have brought my best friend, Ashley, to his first ever blogger event.

Ashley is my very talented best friend who has kindly taken and edited all of these photos in this post, so if you love his work as much as I do and I know you do, please show him some crazy love, follow him on Instagram: @ace.lrz

James and I have been here twice before, the first time for this spring cocktails and the second time, to claim our winning prize (if you’ve read the first post, you’ll know what I’m talking about)

TwoRuba is located inside the Hilton London Tower Bridge hotel, just a short walk away from the river. Upon arrival we were greeted with the warm atmosphere to suit the occasion, dimmed lighting and lightly decorated with pumpkins. Just in time for Halloween.

Autumn Lady – A twist on the classic White Lady

The TwoRuba cocktail menu is a list of exciting concoctions and as each season approaches, the mixologists create perfectly balanced and innovative cocktails. Inspired by the latest mixology trends, using the very best ingredients and premium spirits as standard, TwoRuba is the perfect hot spot to enjoy flawless twisted classics and creative signatures with some tasty party food nibbles.

Scary Mary – A twist on the classic Bloody Mary

We were also given the chance to create our own rainbow cocktail, I, Jessica, did not feel up for the challenge but I managed to convince Ashley to show off his bartending skills and of course, he did it with a breeze.

Rainbow Cocktail – Orange Juice, Grenadine, Vodka and Curaçao

Join us at TwoRuba By The Pier at the Christmas By The River, Christmas Market between the end of November to the beginning on January, we’ll be there and you should too!

Disclaimer: we were invited to this event and sampled the cocktails in exchange for a review. But as always, all our opinions and all photo credits go to Ashley.

Drink responsibly: https://www.drinkaware.co.uk

1. Stephanie Mulholland
    October 22, 2017 / 2:16 pm

Fab post and evening! :)Ashley is such a skilled photographer! Stephanie xotheldngal.co.uk

October 22, 2017 / 10:18 pm

Aw thank you – it was lovely to have met you! Hope to see you at the next one! Isn't he amazing!?Thank you for reading and commenting☺💓

October 22, 2017 / 4:13 pm

Wow your friend is SUPER talented! These photos are incredible! The cocktail with the logo in is so quirky, I love an extra touch like that. This isn't too far from me, so I think I'll have to check it out! Kate x http://www.findingkate.co

October 22, 2017 / 10:19 pm

We're so lucky to have his work featured on our blog! He's very talented!It's such a great place for drinks with work or friends, do check it out!Thank you for reading and commenting☺💓

October 22, 2017 / 5:43 pm

How crazy talented is your friend, Jessica?! I'm so impressed at these photos, taking shots in low light is always difficult but he has absolutely nailed it here! The rainbow cocktail looks gorgeous (very photogenic) but it must be so hard to make, especially with layering everything! I'd love to stop by this bar!Abbey 😘 http://www.abbeylouisarose.co.uk

October 22, 2017 / 10:21 pm

I know right, exactly that – so happy because I'm very sure my iPhone photos would not have done justice in that low lighting! Please do pop by, especially at their pop up around Christmas!Thank you for reading and commenting☺💓

4. Rachael Shortt
    October 22, 2017 / 7:02 pm

Oh wow! Your friend Ashley has some serious photography skills! That cocktail evening sounds like fun, id love to have made a rainbow cocktail! PaleGirlRambling xohttp://palegirlrambling.co.uk

October 22, 2017 / 10:24 pm

It was such a great evening! So happy to be sharing his talent!Thank you for reading and commenting☺💓

5. Pinkiebag Pinkiebag
    October 22, 2017 / 7:02 pm

Gosh your friend is talented those pictures are fab. I think I would choose the autumn lady, love the cocktail logo very clever.

October 22, 2017 / 11:06 pm

The autumn lady was our fave! So tasty and easy to drink!Thank you for reading and commenting☺💓

6. Katie Burton
    October 22, 2017 / 7:06 pm

Love those photos! Just followed Ashley on Instagram! Hoping the algorithm is nice and let’s me see his posts!Those cocktails all sound and look incredible! I wish I lived closer to London

October 22, 2017 / 11:07 pm

Aww thank you for showing the love to his Instagram! He def deserves more recognition!Thank you for reading and commenting☺💓

7. Alice Riley
    October 22, 2017 / 7:19 pm

Looks good! That rainbow cocktail looks so cool and that food looks delicious!Alice | Alice In Wonderlust

October 22, 2017 / 11:09 pm

The rainbow cocktail was so nice, it was such a great evening!Thank you for reading and commenting☺💓

8. Corinne & Kirsty
    October 22, 2017 / 7:28 pm

The photo are so good! OMG! the details… the cocktails look so good! sounds like a great event! xx corinne

October 22, 2017 / 11:10 pm

They are amazing aren't they!? It was such a great event to be at, perfect for the season!Thank you for reading and commenting☺💓

9. Emma Blogger
    October 22, 2017 / 7:32 pm

Great post, and looks like a great evening. Photos are great you're friend is very talented 💕

October 22, 2017 / 11:11 pm

He really is and I'm so happy to be sharing his talent with you all!Thank you for reading and commenting☺💓

10. Kirsty Hebdon
    October 22, 2017 / 8:18 pm

These photos are insane and the cocktails sound delicious! I wish I was in London more regularly. Kirsty | The Monday Project | themondayproject.co.uk

October 22, 2017 / 11:13 pm

I'm glad you agree! The cocktails were such a treat!Thank you for reading and commenting☺💓

11. Ellie
    October 22, 2017 / 8:38 pm

they look incredible!

October 22, 2017 / 11:13 pm

Amazing right?Thank you for reading and commenting☺💓

12. Anonymous
    October 22, 2017 / 9:03 pm

This is such a great post! The rainbow cocktail is such a pretty looking cocktail, and definitely tastes equally as perfect! Chloe || simplykhloe.wordpress.com

October 22, 2017 / 11:14 pm

Thank you! So pretty – sadly had to ruin the colours by mixing It to drink it!Thank you for reading and commenting☺💓

13. Official Savana Rae
    October 22, 2017 / 9:05 pm

Firstly and foremost you create amazing content. These shots are to die for. You write beautifully. I will definately visit this place it looks perfect.

October 22, 2017 / 11:15 pm

That is so sweet of you to say, thank you so much!Please do visit, it's such a lovely place to be and relax with a cocktail, or twoThank you for reading and commenting☺💓

14. CharleneMcElhinney
    October 24, 2017 / 9:07 am

This place looks amazing – and the cocktails look even better! Also, I spotted voolavongs (not sure if that's how you spell it) and my mum always makes them & nobody ever knows what they are! I got far too excited when I seen them! Looked like a fab night darlings! Charlene McElhinneywww.charlenemcelhinney.co.uk

October 24, 2017 / 5:45 pm

It's such a great place! The cocktails were such a dream! Hahaha nice!Thank you for reading and commenting☺💓

15. Hannah Cornish
    October 24, 2017 / 8:46 pm

Sounds like a wonderful evening – I'm loving the Autumnal cocktails vibes!

October 24, 2017 / 8:50 pm

It was such a lovely event, love the Autumn lady!Thank you for reading and commenting☺💓

October 26, 2017 / 10:27 pm

First of all, ashely's photography in this post is STUNNING. Wow! Autumn themed cocktails sound incredible, and definitely perfect for instagram! Now I'm just wishing that I lived a little closer…Love,Hayley xLifethroughtsg.com

October 27, 2017 / 12:42 pm

I know right! He's very talented even if he doesn't believe so himself.Wished you lived a little closer too!Thank you for reading and commenting☺💓

17. Ashlee Moyo
    October 27, 2017 / 11:35 pm

WOW! These photos are incredible – Ashley is a truly talented gentleman.These cocktails look absolutely incredible, especially the Rainbow Cocktail. I will definitely have to take a trip soon.Ashlee | ashleemoyo.com

November 7, 2017 / 9:25 pm