Coffee: Eve Kitchen – Sharrow Vale Road, Sheffield

The amount of times we’ve been so near to here but too full, or maybe even unashamedly dreamt of a doughnut from this wonderful place, but never actually been are countless. But today was finally the day we visited Sharrow Vale Road’s Eve’s Kitchen.

Like our other Sheffield coffee shop love, Steam Yard, it specialises in doughnuts and coffee, but along with that we had an incredible brunch from their French toast menu. It was simply the best way to start a midweek morning.

The interior decor is inspired by Scandinavia’s culture of simplicity and happiness, and boy did this food make us happy! There’s only a handful of tables in this intimate cafe, but luckily we snapped up a table for two without a wait and got served straight away.

From our want for the doughnut desserts to come with our brunch, the brilliant water gathered it was all about the pictures for us, and served our coffee at the same time as well. It’s the perfect flat lay environment.

We’ve only had French toast a small number of times, and from having a quick glance around at the other tables, we weren’t going to leave without having it again today. My goats cheese had the perfect balance of small explosions of flavour and Jessica’s crème brulee was equally as monumental. The portions were healthy, maybe too healthy actually as we had to take our doughnuts away with us to enjoy later, after a stroll in the nearby Botanical Gardens.

Everything including the doughnuts are made freshly in the kitchen each day, and the smells produced kept turning our heads behind to see what was going on back there.

It was an absolutely faultless experience here at Eve’s Kitchen and we’re sure we’ll be back time and time again, whether it be for a takeaway coffee and doughnut, or a relaxed brunch.

Food: ★★★

Coffee: ★★★

Customer service: ★★★★

Atmosphere: ★★★★★

1. Burgh Blogger
    October 21, 2017 / 6:11 pm

Those doughnuts. My god. I'm craving them so badly now. In fact all the food in your pictures looked great!

October 22, 2017 / 7:13 pm

The doughnuts were so dreamy! It was too so sweet but so worth it!Thank you for reading and commenting☺💓

2. blacktulipbeauty
    October 21, 2017 / 6:20 pm

Oh my gosh this all looks GORGEOUS! I wish I lived nearby to try this out, I'd be here every other day if i were you!! The decor looks adorable aswell! Alice Xxwww.blacktulipbeauty.co.uk

October 22, 2017 / 7:15 pm

Trust me, we'd love to come here all the time but there's just so man places in Sheffield to try!Thank you for reading and commenting☺💓

3. Eleanor May
    October 21, 2017 / 6:38 pm

This all looks absolutely fab! Those doughnuts look amazing and I wish I could try them!

October 22, 2017 / 7:16 pm

A trip to Sheffield is worth it all!Thank you for reading and commenting☺💓

4. Megan Trigg
    October 21, 2017 / 8:09 pm

These look so dreamy! If I'm ever up near Sheffield I'm definitely paying them a visit! Also, love waiters who understand the importance of taking photos of your food before eating it.

October 22, 2017 / 7:19 pm

Exactly, it was actually very nice of him to ask!Thank you for reading and commenting☺💓

5. Shona Marie
    October 21, 2017 / 10:49 pm

Wow! This place looks amazing!! Soo many goodies to choose from. Such pretty decor too.Shona Marie xo

October 22, 2017 / 7:51 pm

So simplistic decor but so effetely pretty!Thank you for reading and commenting☺💓

October 22, 2017 / 4:11 pm

Oh WOW that definitely looks like the perfect flatlay environment! I wish I was in a donut coma right now, they look so delicious – I'm not surprised you keep going back! Kate xhttp://www.findingkate.co

October 22, 2017 / 7:52 pm

We'll def be back again and again for those doughnuts I'm sure!Thank you for reading and commenting☺💓

October 22, 2017 / 5:46 pm

I remember seeing photos of this place on your Instagram and immediately feeling super hungry! The presentation of every menu option you sampled is just impeccable, truly restaurant quality and way more than I'd expect from a coffee shop! I'm not surprised that you keep on returning to this place, the French toast is drool-worthy!Abbey 😘 http://www.abbeylouisarose.co.uk

October 22, 2017 / 7:53 pm

Omg it's actually so amazing there! We'd love to try the other toppings of the other French toasts!Thank you for reading and commenting☺💓

October 22, 2017 / 5:49 pm

I think this could possibly be one of my favourite places that you've ever been to!

October 22, 2017 / 7:54 pm

That calls for a visit of your own! I'm sure you'd say it's worthy!Thank you for reading and commenting☺💓

9. Jasmin Charlotte
    October 23, 2017 / 7:47 pm

Ohh this looks soo good! I really need to find some new brunch spots! x

October 23, 2017 / 8:43 pm

Ever find yourself in Sheffield? This is only one of the places to be!Thank you for reading and commenting☺💓

October 26, 2017 / 10:24 pm

Ohhhh my gosh those doughnuts! I will definitely have to take zack here, it's right up his street. I only wish I had known about it when I was looking for somewhere in Sheffield to go for lunch with my dad the other month! Shall definitely keep it in mind now. Love,Hayley xLifethroughtsg.com

October 27, 2017 / 12:38 pm

Ah man, such a shame! Glad it's not on your mind – defo highly recommend! Thank you for reading and commenting☺💓