Breakfast: Spinach & Ham Egg Cups

Makes: 12 – 16 | Prep Time: 20 mins | Cook Time: 30 mins

These are the ultimate brunch minis to have – simply whip up all the ingredients and pour them into a 12 muffin tin and bob’s your uncle. Funnily enough we forgot to add the ribbons of ham on top but it tasted just as good, although we sure it would have given that extra flavour.

After making these we thought we could have added some spice, chilli flakes or for the real deal some fresh chilli, it would have been perfect to make it into a lunch dish too! Serve it with some salad or baby potatoes and you’re ready to go.

Ingredients:

– 6 large eggs

– 1/2 c. milk

– 3/4 c. soft goat cheese, crumbled

– 5 oz. baby spinach, wilted and chopped

– 1/2 c. roasted red pepper, diced

– 2 oz. ham, sliced into ribbons

Instructions:

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray 12-cup muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray.

2. In large bowl, beat eggs, milk, 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon black pepper. Stir in cheese, spinach and roasted red pepper.

3. Divide batter among muffin-pan cups (about 1/4 cup each), top with ham and bake 20 to 25 minutes or until just set in the centre.

4. Cool on rack 5 minutes, then remove from cups. Serve warm.

1. Pinkiebag Pinkiebag
    October 9, 2017 / 4:07 pm

Oh these look delicious and a perfect canapé or just to have as a treat. I can easily adapt to make these dairy free so shall give these a try.

2. Corinne & Kirsty
    October 9, 2017 / 4:15 pm

OMG they look so so delicious! I am obsessed! I am getting hungry! Look at them! Thanks for the recipe! defo going to make them! xx corinne

October 9, 2017 / 7:50 pm

Ooh these look interesting! Now that I've moved into a shared house, we've made a habit of going all out for brunch when we've got a day/morning off together. I think they would love these, so I'll have to give them a go when it's my turn!Hayley xLifethroughtsg.com

October 11, 2017 / 7:44 pm

Same with us really, we love to go out for brunch when we’re togther too but having homemade brunches are so good too and these are so tasty!Thank you for reading and commenting☺💓

October 12, 2017 / 7:47 am

Yummm, these photos look like they could come out of a professional recipe book, you've done an amazing job with these! I'd love to try your accidentally ham-less version, I really enjoy spinach so I'm sure I'd love them! Really looking forward to my next Sunday brunch now … Abbey 💖 http://www.abbeylouisarose.co.uk

October 12, 2017 / 8:54 am

Oh thank you so much! I am actually very proud of these photos tbf! Haha accidentally ham-less version, it tasted just as good! Let us know how you get on with them!Thank you for reading and commenting☺💓

5. secondstartotheright
    October 12, 2017 / 8:26 am

These look incredible! I'm 100% a breakfast person & always looking for something yummy to start the day with. I always prefer savoury stuff too in the morning so these would be perfect (: Jennyhttp://www.jennyinneverland.com

October 12, 2017 / 8:55 am

These sounds perfect for you! They’re super easy too, we hope you love them as much as we did!Thank you for reading and commenting☺💓

6. girl masked
    November 1, 2017 / 12:50 pm

These look yum and sound easy to make!

November 7, 2017 / 9:35 pm

So easy to make!Thank you for reading and commenting☺💓