No Bake: Banoffee Cheesecake

Before we set off on our travels, I, Jessica, had made this Banoffee Cheesecake for my mum’s birthday. We posted this on twitter and a lot of you wanted to see a post on how we created this beauty. Although it may be a few month late, but it’s better late than never right? Plus, anytime is the best time for any type of cheesecake!

Even if I do say so myself, this has to be my best cheesecake yet (possibly biased as banoffee is my fave) but you’ll just have to see how we made it, make it and try it for yourself.

Ingredients:

– 4 x 200g soft cheese

– 300g hob nob biscuits

– 50g caster sugar

– a couple of squeezes of toffee sauce

– 3 ripe bananas

– 1 tsp vanilla extract

– 3 tbsp butter, melted

Instructions:

1. Using a blender/food processor, break 280g of your biscuits in and blend, until you’ve got finer crumbs (it’s okay for thicker pieces, as hob nobs are like that). Pour your biscuits into a bowl with your melted butter and combine. Now evenly mould this mixture at the bottom of your round cake tin/dish.

2. In a separate bowl, mix your cream cheese, sugar, vanilla extract and 2 and half mashed bananas.

3. Squeeze some toffee sauce around the tin, fill the cream cheese mixture half way and squeeze more toffee sauce on top (but not too much or else it won’t set properly) fill the remaining cream cheese mixture to the top.

4. Finally top your remaining sliced bananas and the remaining broken biscuits to decorate.

5. Place into your fridge overnight, for that perfect cheesecake texture.

What’s your favourite type of cheesecake? Will you be trying this one?

Let us know in the comments below.

We have been shortlisted for the BEST FOOD BLOG for the second time in the #BloggersBlogAwards 2017, if you love what we do and truly believe we are worth your vote, please vote for us here – voting ends Sunday 10th September 2017.

Thank you to everyone who had nominated us, we are truly grateful, we hope you continue to join our in our adventures.

1. Miss Danielle
    September 10, 2017 / 5:26 pm

Mmmm this looks amazing, two of my favourite things; cheesecake and banoffee. Yum! Danielle || Miss Danielle

September 17, 2017 / 7:59 pm

I'm glad you think so – banoffee is defo a fave of mine too!Thank you for reading and commenting☺💓

September 10, 2017 / 7:10 pm

I love no bake recipes and this looks particularly good!

September 17, 2017 / 7:59 pm

They're the best and so easy too aren't they?Thank you for reading and commenting☺💓

September 10, 2017 / 10:48 pm

OH MY GOD, THIS LOOKS A-MAZ-ING! My nan loves banoffee and cheesecake, so i will have to make her one of these next time I'm home! And it's nearly midnight but this post just made me supeeerr hungry, oops!Hayley XLifethroughtsg.com

September 17, 2017 / 8:00 pm

Yessss pls do make it – it's super easy and i'd imagine your nan would love it! Do let us know if you do make it!Thank you for reading and commenting☺💓

4. Pinkiebag Pinkiebag
    September 11, 2017 / 4:03 pm

Oh this looks amazing and yet easy to make. I can easily swap some of the indgrients to make it dairy free. I can't wait to give it a try.

September 17, 2017 / 8:03 pm

We'd love to know what you used as an alternative to make it dairy free and what you think of it if you do make it!Thank you for reading and commenting☺💓

5. Anonymous
    September 11, 2017 / 4:07 pm

This looks amazing. Cheesecake is my favourite dessert ever and I have gotten into baking more recently so want to try out different things other than cupcakes. This seems like a good recipe that I couldn't mess up haha.Lois xwww.lifeasloismay.wordpress.com

September 17, 2017 / 8:07 pm

Such an easy recipe and even better to have it as a no bake! Really enjoy creating different cheesecake recipes!Thank you for reading and commenting☺💓

6. Rachael Shortt
    September 11, 2017 / 4:11 pm

Ohhh this looks so yummy! Although I can't eat cheesecake due to my dairy intolerance I'll have to give this a go for my boyfriend! He loves banoffee!PaleGirlRambling xo

September 17, 2017 / 8:24 pm

I'm sure he'd love it – we hope to find some dairy free alternatives!Thank you for reading and commenting☺💓

7. Kim K Photography
    September 11, 2017 / 4:19 pm

I miss cheesecake so much! I haven't had it in so long … This post and your pictures have had me crave it so badly.noff to find a vegan cheesecake now haha 💖

September 17, 2017 / 8:30 pm

Looks like we'll need to defo find some vegan alternatives for this recipe!Thank you for reading and commenting☺💓

8. Franzi Seibold
    September 11, 2017 / 4:33 pm

You have me seriously craving some cake now! I'll definitely have to give this recipe a go, especially because cheesecake is my favorite kind!Franzi. x // FRANZIZZY

September 17, 2017 / 8:31 pm

Yaaas pls do! Do let us know if you do make it!Thank you for reading and commenting☺💓

9. Alice Beesley
    September 11, 2017 / 4:41 pm

Oh my God, banoffee is life. I want to diet but now I've seen this I can't rest until I've made it and eaten every last bite! I'll let you know how I get on!Alice x | http://www.invocati.co.uk

September 17, 2017 / 8:33 pm

Banoffee is life and we can't wait to hear about how you get on hahaThank you for reading and commenting☺💓

10. Corinne & Kirsty
    September 11, 2017 / 4:47 pm

O.M.G! Banoffee pie is my fave pie too so I really need to make this! Why haven't I thought of making a banoffee cheesecake before? Genius 😀 the best of both worlds lol xKirstywww.corinneandkirsty.com

September 17, 2017 / 8:34 pm

Defo the best of both worlds! We would so make banoffee everything if we could!Thank you for reading and commenting☺💓

11. Cora Tea Party Princess
    September 11, 2017 / 4:53 pm

Oh my god, this looks amazing. I am drooling just looking at the pictures. That recipe sounds so easy too!Cora ❤ http://www.teapartyprincess.co.uk/

September 17, 2017 / 8:46 pm

Really glad you think so, it was pretty tasty to be fair!Thank you for reading and commenting☺💓

12. Tabitha
    September 11, 2017 / 8:35 pm

This looks lovely! Great recipe, and looks even better with those hob nobs sprinkled on top for extra crunch! Perfect with an espresso!

September 17, 2017 / 8:47 pm

Ooooh yeah sounds perfect to have with an espresso!Thank you for reading and commenting☺💓

13. Emily
    September 12, 2017 / 2:26 am

I've always wondered what Banoffee cheesecake was! This sounds absolutely delicious and super easy to make at that!xxEmilyemilyhallock.blogspot.com

September 17, 2017 / 8:49 pm

Oh myy, you'll have to try it ASAP!Thank you for reading and commenting☺💓

September 17, 2017 / 8:50 pm

We'd love to know how you get on if you do!Thank you for reading and commenting☺💓

September 13, 2017 / 6:54 pm

I BLOODY LOVE BANOFFEE PIE! Banana and toffee are such a fantastic flavour combination – last year at uni I was obsessed with making banoffee overnight oats, which comprised oats, toffee yoghurt, and banana on top! It was deeelish! The consistency of this cheesecake is so perfect even when you've cut into it, I'm mega impressed! I will have to recreate this!Abbey 😇 http://www.abbeylouisarose.co.uk

September 17, 2017 / 8:57 pm

The best combination! Oh my that sounds absolutely delicious – we'd love to try those overnight oats too!Thank you for reading and commenting☺💓

15. srnadabik
    September 16, 2017 / 7:30 pm

Drooling on my keyboard over here, THIS LOOKS SO GOOD! Am I wrong, or banoffee just an English thing? I only heard of it when I moved to London in 2013! xoSrnawww.acrushonlife.com

September 17, 2017 / 9:00 pm

That's very interesting – I'm not 100% sure if it is just a British thing, will have to check up on that!!Thank you for reading and commenting☺💓

16. Sarah Ann
    September 25, 2017 / 8:04 pm

I don't like bananas myself (which is sad, because I would love to eat this) but my mum does and this would be a great treat for her birthday since she isn't a huge fan of birthday cakes.

September 25, 2017 / 11:08 pm

Oh no! That's a shame but I'm sure she'd love it just as much as my mum loved it!Thank you for reading and commenting☺💓

17. kate h
    September 26, 2017 / 9:46 pm

I haven't had banoffe cheesecake before but I'd definitely like to try it sometime. It looks delicious! Thanks for sharing the recipe!

September 29, 2017 / 4:54 pm

If you love anything banoffe, you'd love this! Promise!Thank you for reading and commenting☺💓