Waffle Factory (finally) | Brussels Day 4

Caught up with Day 1, Day 2 & Day 3?

Waffle Factory – Rue du Lombard 30

After practically telling ourselves and even sharing it with all of you that we’ll be going to the Waffle Factory for the past 3 day, we have FINALLY done it!

Today is officially our last day in Brussels and the complete last day of our travels, so what better way to end it than with the ultimate waffle we have been waiting for.

This is the only place in Brussels that sell savoury filled waffles, our tour guide from yesterday mentioned it and that they’re good, but she is planning to open up her own and sell better (oooh competition) so until then and until we return, we were very happy to settle for this place.

We basically agreed to skip breakfast just so we can save ourselves for a savoury waffle each to fill us until we arrive back to London around dinner time. We also wanted to share a sweet waffle, but honestly, with all that waiting and finally eating, we just got full too soon.

Personally, I wasn’t a fan of my own waffle, it was lacking in taste if I’m honest. I preferred James’ better as his was more filled with flavour! I got the Campagnarde: bacon, tomato, mozzarella and basil, while James got the Italienne: pesto, tomato, spinach and mozzarella.

Since this is our last stop on our travels, I guess it’s our queue to say thank you so so much for joining our journey to the end! If you haven’t already, catch up with our travel posts and we hope you continue to join our adventures when we’re back in the UK.

TRAVEL POST

**Please note: we are posting everyday over a period of 5 weeks on both blogs, please do be offended if we do not reply to your comments. We appreciate every comment and the love you are showing, it honestly means the world to us. If you have any questions, please send us a tweet!**

We have been shortlisted for the BEST FOOD BLOG for the second time in the #BloggersBlogAwards 2017, if you love what we do and truly believe we are worth your vote, please vote for us here – voting ends Sunday 10th September 2017.

Thank you to everyone who had nominated us, we are truly grateful, we hope you continue to join our in our adventures.

1. kayleigh Zara
    August 6, 2017 / 7:02 pm

It's a shame that you didn't like you waffle but the sound of James's is amazing sounds so good! It's sad that your time away has come to an end but I can't wait to see some London posts xKayleigh Zara 🌿www.kayleighzaraa.com

August 31, 2017 / 9:10 pm

Yeah such a shame but I think it was the climax of it! But meh it was still good to say we tried it! Hope you enjoy our London posts!Thank you for reading and commenting☺💓

August 31, 2017 / 9:10 pm

James' was much nicer than mine!Thank you for reading and commenting☺💓

2. Robyn Vernon
    August 6, 2017 / 7:06 pm

Awwh no! Such a shame that you didn't like your waffle! Haha I always think that what someone else has is better than my own anyways! Also a huge congrats on being shortlisted- I'm rooting for you two!! Robyn // http://www.midnightandlace.co.uk/

August 31, 2017 / 9:11 pm

I know right – James' was so much nicer! Aw thank you so much – you too lovely!Thank you for reading and commenting☺💓

3. Laura ♥
    August 6, 2017 / 7:07 pm

But this post made me so hungry. :/Lauraconteur ♥

August 31, 2017 / 9:11 pm

Haha it does that to people!Thank you for reading and commenting☺💓

4. Corinne & Kirsty
    August 6, 2017 / 7:08 pm

A waffle filled with the topping of a pizza! You got me! I want it! such a great idea! and sounds so so delicious! xx corinne

August 31, 2017 / 9:13 pm

Apparently it's the only place that does savoury filled waffles! Glad we tried it!Thank you for reading and commenting☺💓

5. Rachael Shortt
    August 6, 2017 / 7:16 pm

I've absolutely loved reading all your travel posts and I'm pleased that you finally got to try those waffles! How frustrating that yours Jessica was a bit disappointing, especially when you'd hyped it up so much! Enjoy your little blogging break!PaleGirlRambling xo

August 31, 2017 / 9:14 pm

I know right but we're still happy that we tried it! So happy you enjoyed our travels, it's been a great blogging breakThank you for reading and commenting☺💓

6. Sophie R
    August 6, 2017 / 7:27 pm

These waffles look so good, making me hungry xSophie's Spot

August 31, 2017 / 9:14 pm

It does look good!Thank you for reading and commenting☺💓

7. Kimberly T
    August 6, 2017 / 7:28 pm

Awe, it's a bummer that yours wasn't as flavorful, but I'm glad not all of them were like that. The waffles still look really delicious!!

August 31, 2017 / 9:15 pm

It was lacking but we're still glad we tried it and at least one was super nice!Thank you for reading and commenting☺💓

August 31, 2017 / 9:32 pm

We are glad we tried it – we've had the best trip! Hope you've enjoyed our journey!Thank you for reading and commenting☺💓

8. MJ
    August 6, 2017 / 7:54 pm

Your food always looks delicious in these pictures! I want to try this dish👅

August 31, 2017 / 9:34 pm

Make sure to get what James got!Thank you for reading and commenting☺💓

9. Chloe Lauren
    August 6, 2017 / 8:08 pm

GEES I NEED TO GO THERE! I'M GOING TO HAVE TO FOLLOW YOU ON BLOGLOVIN BECAUSE I LOVE THESE POSTS!

August 31, 2017 / 9:35 pm

I'm so glad you love our posts! Thank you so much for the follow!Thank you for reading and commenting☺💓

10. Andi Matzen
    August 7, 2017 / 7:17 pm

I've actually never had a savoury waffle before, but these looks so good! Although, I'm a sucker for sweet things.. 😂🤷🏼‍♀️Andi | http://www.andthenzen.wordpress.com

August 31, 2017 / 9:36 pm

Wish we got a sweet one too now, if only we had the space!Thank you for reading and commenting☺💓

11. Floral Danielle
    August 8, 2017 / 6:16 pm

Both yours and James' waffle ingredients sound yummy, I probably would've got a sweet one though!I am going to read the rest of your Brussels posts now :)Dani x

August 31, 2017 / 9:36 pm

Hope you've enjoyed the rest of our Brussels posts!Thank you for reading and commenting☺💓

12. La Coco Noire
    August 10, 2017 / 5:18 am

what better way to end a trip than with copious amounts of waffles indeed! except i would sooo not have gone for savoury – sweet all the way baby! safe travels home, guys! katie xx lacoconoire.com

August 31, 2017 / 9:37 pm

Haha true! But we so hard to try these as it was the only place who sold them apparently!Thank you for reading and commenting☺💓