Afternoon Tea: The Tower Hotel – Tower Bridge, London

Hello beautiful people – we are back! As you should know, we have taken a couple of weeks off from blogging as we needed some time to recover and allow you lovely readers to catch up with our posts from our travels. If you are new to our blog, or have been gone completely missing from the face of the Earth (or maybe just our Twitter feed), you can catch up here.

If you also didn’t know, it was Afternoon Tea Week last week, and of course we had to commemorate it with having Afternoon Tea last Thursday! We found this delightful deal on Groupon for £24.95 for two in Tower Bridge and we’re excited to finally share it with you!

With amazing views of the Thames and Tower Bridge, we chose from a wide selection of teas to accompany our tower of food (literally!) We both went for the mango peach tea which went down perfectly with four different types of sandwiches, scones with jam and cream, and the top deck of cakes, macaroons and panacotta.

No words can replicate the taste of the amazing food that we had – everything was perfect and we couldn’t think of a better way to spend a sunny Thursday afternoon. We shall let the photos do the talking for us.

Food: ★★★

Customer service: ★★★★

Atmosphere: ★★★

Toilets: ★★★

We have been shortlisted for the BEST FOOD BLOG for the second time in the #BloggersBlogAwards 2017, if you love what we do and truly believe we are worth your vote, please vote for us here – voting ends Sunday 10th September 2017.

Thank you to everyone who had nominated us, we are truly grateful, we hope you continue to join our in our adventures.

1. kayleigh Zara
    August 28, 2017 / 4:02 pm

This looks so delicious! I'm in London this week so I might have to check it out – I love how the cake holder is shaped too xKayleigh Zara 🌿www.kayleighzaraa.com

September 1, 2017 / 8:34 am

Oh pls do! It was so pretty in such a great location!Thank you for reading and commenting☺💓

September 1, 2017 / 8:34 am

Haha it would be our pleasure to!Thank you for reading and commenting☺💓

2. Caroline Davies
    August 28, 2017 / 4:04 pm

I'm so hungry after reading this 😭😂 but it looks like you had a fab time, it's definitely something to add to my list of things to do! carriefi.blogspot.co.uk

September 1, 2017 / 8:35 am

It was a great time! We love afternoon tea – I'm sure you'd love it!Thank you for reading and commenting☺💓

3. Jennifer Frank
    August 28, 2017 / 4:05 pm

This is amazing! love that it's london themed too. so cute! jen, velvet spring x

September 1, 2017 / 8:35 am

I know right! So cute!Thank you for reading and commenting☺💓

4. Emily
    August 28, 2017 / 4:06 pm

Afternoon tea is the BEST, and you found such a gorgeous venue to visit! Tower Bridge is just so beautiful. And all the cakes looks absolutely delicious!xxEmilyemilyhallock.blogspot.com

September 1, 2017 / 8:35 am

Afternoon tea is just such a treat! Happy we found this deal!Thank you for reading and commenting☺💓

5. Rachael Shortt
    August 28, 2017 / 4:10 pm

Oh my goodness that looks like the best afternoon tea and what a great deal groupon had! My boyfriend and I are a huge fan of going for afternoon tea, we try and go for special occasions! I'll have to check this out if we're ever on the mainland!PaleGirlRambling xo

September 1, 2017 / 8:36 am

That's so sweet, the views at this location is so worth a special occasion!Thank you for reading and commenting☺💓

September 1, 2017 / 8:37 am

Isn't it just? Wasn't actually expecting it to come out like this, but we were happy!Thank you for reading and commenting☺💓

6. Kim K Photography
    August 28, 2017 / 4:12 pm

Afternoon is amazing! I try and have afternoon tea as much as I can 💖 Reading this post made me so so hungry I'm going to have to try and make it hear myself to try this out soon 💖

September 1, 2017 / 8:38 am

Yes pls do! It was such a good deal not to miss – you'd love it!Thank you for reading and commenting☺💓

7. Eva IV
    August 28, 2017 / 4:12 pm

You know, I went for afternoon tea 2 weeks ago at the Hilton park lane and it was sooooo good, I've been desperate to go again ever since! I absolutely love Tower Hill area, my dad works right next to the Tower of London, so I might try rope him into taking us all here soon because it looks so good! Thanks for sharing!whatevawears.co.uk

September 1, 2017 / 8:39 am

Oh nice! Afternoon tea is just such a great treat isn't it? That's great – yes pls do check it out, it's worth it!Thank you for reading and commenting☺💓

8. HannahLoveBook
    August 28, 2017 / 4:15 pm

Reading your post and seeing your pictures has made me really hungry now! Stunning photography especially the photograph were the tea is being poured!

September 1, 2017 / 8:39 am

Oh thank you so much! Proud of that shot actually hahaThank you for reading and commenting☺💓

9. Ren
    August 28, 2017 / 4:16 pm

What I wouldn't give for a delicious scone right now! I've actually never had a proper afternoon tea before. Totally need to add it to my list of things to do.

September 1, 2017 / 8:40 am

Whaaaaat? But you must! Grab yourself a groupon code and go go go!!Thank you for reading and commenting☺💓

10. Antonia
    August 28, 2017 / 4:21 pm

This looks so delicious. It seems like the best afternoon tea you can have. xAntonia || Sweet Passions

September 1, 2017 / 8:40 am

It was so delicious m! I always think it'll never fill me but it does!Thank you for reading and commenting☺💓

11. Mo
    August 28, 2017 / 4:37 pm

I LOVE going for afternoon tea, it's such a treat! This looks fabulous, I'm visiting London in October so will have to try and do this! X

September 1, 2017 / 8:41 am

Oh that would be so nice for you, do check it out!Thank you for reading and commenting☺💓

12. Tea Time With Ciara
    August 28, 2017 / 5:01 pm

I am a massive lover of afternoon tea and this one looks scrumptious! Now I'm really fancying a scone!teatimewithciara.com

September 1, 2017 / 8:42 am

It really was! Dying for another afternoon tea session now!Thank you for reading and commenting☺💓

August 29, 2017 / 12:25 pm

This looks so delicious! I love the London Bridge theme, so adorable and that's one of my favourite parts of London, too!Kate x http://www.findingkate.co

September 1, 2017 / 8:43 am

Aww it was such a great surprise – oh really? You really love this then, we'd recommend it!Thank you for reading and commenting☺💓

September 1, 2017 / 9:34 am

Ooh this looks really lovely! And a great price too 🙌🏻 I need to do more things like this. Love,Hayley xLifethroughtsg.com

September 1, 2017 / 9:50 am

It was great value for money!Thank you for reading and commenting☺💓

September 1, 2017 / 6:59 pm

I really need to go to this hotel and have this afternoon tea, enough said. Afternoon tea is one of my fave things in the world. Can I get a job as an afternoon tea tester do you think?! I really want to go inside the bridge as well.

September 3, 2017 / 11:14 am

Omg can you imagine what an amazing job that would be!?!? Let's go make this job happen!Thank you for reading and commenting☺💓

16. Charlotte Clark
    September 1, 2017 / 7:16 pm

Oh wow, this looks incredible! The cakes look so nice and it's good to see decent sized sandwiches rather than tiny fingers you get at some afternoon tea places. Man, I really want to go for afternoon tea now!

September 3, 2017 / 11:20 am

It was so nice! So true about the sandwiches! Thank you for reading and commenting☺💓

September 3, 2017 / 6:30 pm

I haven't had an afternoon tea in way way too long! The Groupon deal for this place sounds excellent indeed, especially at London prices, and at such an iconic venue! The sandwiches look very tempting, and same goes for those homemade scones – yummy! I have a question that's been bugging me for ages though, is it macaroons or macarons? I feel like I can't consider myself a true afternoon tea connoisseur until I know the answer – perhaps you guys can help hehe!Abbey 💓 http://www.abbeylouisarose.co.uk

September 3, 2017 / 8:18 pm

That's exactly what we thought about the price, such a steal! Omg don't even get me started with that – I've googled it many times and both ways of writing it comes up – my only theory is ones the French way and ones the English way?? Hahaha goodness!Thank you for reading and commenting☺💓

18. kate h
    September 13, 2017 / 10:07 am

I love tea and that lemon tea looks delicious! Groupon sounds great! The food looks amazing! Glad to hear you had a good time 😊 That jam looks yum too for the scones. Reading your post makes me want to go out and have tea and cake! 😁

September 14, 2017 / 6:12 pm

Can't go wrong with tea and cake! Hope you went out and got some in the end!Thank you for reading and commenting☺💓

19. Ashlee Moyo
    October 27, 2017 / 11:50 pm

I absolutely love Afternoon Tea! This looks absolutely lovely, I will definitely have to join one of your Afternoon Tea dates – haha.Ashlee | ashleemoyo.com

November 7, 2017 / 9:32 pm

Yes you will have to! That'd be cute!Thank you for reading and commenting☺💓