Prague Castle Viewpoint & Charles Bridge | Prague Day 1

Caught up with Amsterdam & Berlin?

We have arrived in Prague! After taking the 4 and a half hour train journey from Berlin this morning, we arrived at our next destination around lunchtime, with our first stop to check in to our Air Bnb. Our host, Claudia, is so lovely, and is treating us like a mother! We had a coffee and a little bit of cider with her, and then it was time to begin our Prague adventures.

After a spot of lunch, we got straight down to business and visited the castle’s view point. Climbing what felt like hundreds of steps to get up there, the view from the top was magnificent and confirmed to us how beautiful the city is. The sun was shining, and we couldn’t think of a better way to start our time here.

Unfortunately we didn’t go into the castle – we were just happy admiring from the outside and everything else that was around us.

Going back down the steps was obviously so much easier, and led us straight on to the next stop on the tourist trail… Charles Bridge. With watching so many vlogs and reading so many blogs leading up to our visit, we knew coming here was a must.

It certainly didn’t disappoint, again the views were so great, even if it did randomly decide to rain at this point. We even spotted the pedal boats which we’ve decided to do in the next couple of days. If you’ve read or watched our experience with pedal boats in Amsterdam, you’ll know that’s particularly brave!

As we arrived mid afternoon and given ourselves time to eat, it did mean we only had a half day to explore, but as we are spending another 3 full days here in this fantastic city, be sure to keep coming back to see what else we get up to!

FOOD POST

Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | YouTube**Please note: we are posting everyday over a period of 5 weeks on both blogs, please do be offended if we do not reply to your comments. We appreciate every comment and the love you are showing, it honestly means the world to us. If you have any questions, please send us a tweet!**

1. Charlotte Clark
    July 8, 2017 / 12:45 pm

The architecture in Prague always amazes me – it's stunning! It's definitely a place I'd love to go. One thing I'm surprised about on your travels so far is that the train journeys are so much shorter than I'd expect – it takes the same time to get from one country to another as it does to get across the UK!

August 7, 2017 / 9:12 am

Prague is absolutely stunning! Oh I know right, the journey have ranged but this one was one of the shortestThank you for reading and commenting☺💓

July 8, 2017 / 7:29 pm

Oh my gosh I would adore this castle. You only have to say 'castle' and I'm there. Like Charlotte, I'm impressed with your journey times!

August 7, 2017 / 9:15 am

The castle was so big, definitely worth visiting and spending the day in!Thank you for reading and commenting☺💓

July 9, 2017 / 7:18 am

Wow all those stairs!! No wonder you were tired when you got to the top! Prague is such a beautiful city, it's been on my bucket list to visit for ages! Pedal boats would be a fab way to explore too, I hope you get the chance to try them out!Abbey 💕 http://www.abbeylouisarose.co.uk

August 7, 2017 / 9:18 am

Prague is so beautiful, all the views! The stairs were too much but all part of the experience! Sadly didn't do the paddle boats but I think that's for the best after Amsterdam😂Thank you for reading and commenting☺💓

July 9, 2017 / 6:22 pm

Wow! I agree with the ladies – that journey time is impressive! This post is giving me major wanderlust; like Abbey I've always wanted to head to Prague and your pictures have only made it work its way higher up my 'Places to go ASAP!' list 🙂 you guys look so adorable together too! Kate x http://www.findingkate.co

August 7, 2017 / 9:23 am

We would highly recommend visiting Prague to anyone, it's such a great city! Definitely push it up in your list!Thank you for reading and commenting☺💓

5. kate h
    July 11, 2017 / 12:53 pm

Sounds like great fun! I would love to go to Prague some day!

August 7, 2017 / 9:24 am

Really hope you do!Thank you for reading and commenting☺💓

6. Alisha Valerie Gerrard
    July 11, 2017 / 1:58 pm

The pictures of this place are so stunning. I hope to travel there so day too! 🌸💗✨With love, Alisha Valerie. xwww.AlishaValerie.com | http://www.twitter.com/AlishaValerie

August 7, 2017 / 9:24 am

It's a beautiful city and I hope you do!Thank you for reading and commenting☺💓

7. My life in rose tinted glasses
    July 19, 2017 / 9:58 am

What amazing views in Prague!!! Its so beautiful, I wasn't even aware!! The castle looks magnificent I wouldn't have minded admiring from the outside either!! Love the photos again as usual, you guys are making some awesome memories!! Francesca | mylifeinrosetintedglasses.com

August 7, 2017 / 9:26 am

Prague is absolutely stunning! The city, the buildings! Everything!Thank you for reading and commenting☺💓