Hooters & Nase Maso | Prague Day 4

All caught up with Day 1Day 2 and Day 3?

Our last day in Prague and I know what you’re thinking, why on Earth are we eating in Hooters? or maybe you don’t really care, but either way we’re going to tell you. If you’re from America this is clearly nothing new to you, but we’re from the UK and we’ve only ever seen it in films. From what we’ve seen, it seems like a place to experience.

We are fully aware it wouldn’t have been the same and we knew Prague had so much more to offer, but we’re not planning to go to America any time soon, so this was the closest we were going to get to it. Plus, sometimes you just crave them buffalo wings, you know?

Address – Havelská 25

As we suspected, it wasn’t all it was cracked up to be. but we were happy regardless as I, Jessica had fulfilled that chicken wing craving. We opted to share the mini sliders, along with the buffalo platter, which gave us a variety selection of chicken and shrimp (as they say in America)

We wish we could have told you we had a beer as well, but we were saving ourselves for the day ahead. This as we were heading to a beer spa… yes a beer spa. Head over to our travel blog to read all about it.

Address – Dlouhá 39

For dinner we searched for some cheap eats in Prague and Nase Maso came top of TripAdvisor rankings for its price range. It’s a butchers, as well as a restaurant and take away, serving up top quality meats at low prices – just what we were after!

Going with the recommendations from our server, we had their best paprika and garlic sausage, and most popular rump steak. Both were so tasty, and although the steak bumped up the price and didn’t make it such a cheap eat in the end, we’re so glad we chose it!

We had our last Czech beer to go alongside, but I think it’s time we take a break from it when we get to Vienna!

We obviously couldn’t resist getting their speciality dessert one more time. Again with ice cream, it was delicious, messy and probably the most Prague thing we could have to end our time here.

Hope you liked all our Prague eats, can’t wait to see what Vienna brings!

TRAVEL POST

**Please note: we are posting everyday over a period of 5 weeks on both blogs, please do be offended if we do not reply to your comments. We appreciate every comment and the love you are showing, it honestly means the world to us. If you have any questions, please send us a tweet!**

1. Hels
    July 11, 2017 / 8:34 pm

That dessert looks SO GOOD. Also the buffalo wings look incredible!Hels xxwww.thehelsproject.com

August 7, 2017 / 8:28 am

Buffalo wings are the best!Thank you for reading and commenting☺💓

July 11, 2017 / 8:38 pm

Prague looks fab but I am so excited for your Vienna posts, one of my dream destinations!

August 7, 2017 / 8:29 am

Hope you enjoyed them, it's been amazing!Thank you for reading and commenting☺💓

3. kayleigh Zara
    July 12, 2017 / 1:52 am

The desert looks so delicious! The ice cream sounds like perfect way to end your time in Prague! X Kayleigh Zara 🌻✨ http://www.kayleighzaraa.com

August 7, 2017 / 8:30 am

Definitely, of course we had to end with one of the best things you've had in Prague!Thank you for reading and commenting☺💓

July 12, 2017 / 7:44 am

I would also have been really tempted to head into Hooters for the exact same reasons as you, after seeing it in so many television shows and films, I'd have been gutted to miss out on the opportunity to try it! Such a shame that it wasn't all it was cracked up to be, at least you can say you've been! Still lusting over that amazing ice cream, bring me back some! ;-)Abbey 👾 http://www.abbeylouisarose.co.uk

August 7, 2017 / 8:32 am

That's exactly how we feel, still happy we got to say we went but I'm sure we'd still like to go to the real deal if we had the chance! If only we could have transported ice cream but I'm sure we would have eaten it in 0.2 seconds hahaThank you for reading and commenting☺💓

July 12, 2017 / 11:56 am

I REALLY regret being on a diet every time I come on to your delicious blog! Shame that Hooters wasn't as you thought it would be, totally agree it's something I'd have to "tick off" my bucket list too! Glad to see you're still having an amazing time! Kate x http://www.findingkate.co

August 7, 2017 / 8:34 am

It was a shame but we're happy we still went! We had the best time in Prague thank you!Thank you for reading and commenting☺💓

July 12, 2017 / 6:51 pm

Ahh I've always wanted to visit Prague!! My cousin lives there, and I've always wished to go over and see her. That dessert looks amazing! Sorry I haven't been keeping up with your adventures as much as I would like to, but I'm glad you're having a fab time!Hayley XLifethroughtsg.com

August 7, 2017 / 8:35 am

You should definitely visit, it's an amazing place and what a better reason to go than to visit family!Thank you for reading and commenting☺💓

7. Charlotte Clark
    July 13, 2017 / 8:14 am

Every ice cream you have looks amazing. Definitely better than British ice cream! Excited to see where your Vienna travels take you – my mum went to Vienna on her honeymoon last year so it'll be fun to compare your stories to hers!

August 7, 2017 / 8:37 am

I know right, definitely better than British ice cream! That's lovely, hope you enjoy our Vienna travels!Thank you for reading and commenting☺💓

8. CharleneMcElhinney
    July 13, 2017 / 5:19 pm

I haven't had my tea yet and reading this post and seeing your pics made my belly rumble! Can I come travelling with you 2? Charlene McElhinneywww.charlenemcelhinney.co.uk

August 7, 2017 / 8:39 am

We'd love for you to come travelling with us, how amazing would that be!Thank you for reading and commenting☺💓

9. kate h
    July 16, 2017 / 4:48 pm

Sounds great! Haven't been to Hooter's myself, I'm in Ireland but I wouldn't mind going sometime!

August 7, 2017 / 8:43 am

It's an experience that we're still happy to have! Do let us know if you ever visit!Thank you for reading and commenting☺💓

10. My life in rose tinted glasses
    July 20, 2017 / 10:12 am

I'm so hungry now!!! Ahhh!! Amazing that you went to a hooters I've always wondered what a hoots would be like too such a shame it was kinda pants!!! But yaaay to buffalo wings, they look perfect! Fab way to end Prague guys it's been one heck of a trip!!Francesca | mylifeinrosetintedglasses.com

August 7, 2017 / 8:44 am

Still happy we went but it was meh. It was all worth it for the buffalo wings to be fair!Thank you for reading and commenting☺💓