InterRail: The Backpack Packing

Equipment:– Rucksack- Packing SquaresPacked:– Wash Bag- Flip Flops/Slides- Swimwear/Beachwear- Underwear/Socks- Lounge/Train Clothes- 15 Outfits(dresses, playsuits, shorts & tops)Not mentioned in the video but we have bought & packed:– Microfiber towel– European Socket/Multi-Extension Cable- Sunglasses- Books

We’re also bring a Bum Bag, which you can see what essentials we are bringing here and James will be bringing another backpack which will be including all the electronics, such as laptop and all charges etc.

We’d love for you to follow our journey, make sure to come back for future posts: COMING UP: AMSTERDAMTwitter | Instagram | Facebook | YouTube

June 27, 2017 / 3:30 pm

I've said it before and I will say it again, you're so organised, I really admire that! Plus I love having a nosey in your suitcase!

2. kayleigh Zara
    June 27, 2017 / 6:02 pm

You're so organised and I love that you've made a post about what you've packed it's so helpful x

3. Corinne & Kirsty
    June 27, 2017 / 6:07 pm

I always have such a hard time packing; I know I go for a weekend and will wear the same jeans everyday but still take some many things! This video is so helpful and perfect! xx corinne

4. Emily
    June 27, 2017 / 6:07 pm

I'm so impressed that you got 15 outfits in that bag in addition to everything else! Hope you have a fantastic time on your trip!xxEmilyemilyhallock.blogspot.com

5. Karolina Karolcia
    June 27, 2017 / 6:08 pm

You're so organised hun! I enjoyed ur post xx

6. sara wood
    June 27, 2017 / 6:09 pm

Your so organised! I'm so last minute and stressing to find things. Great post and hope you have a wonderful trip.

7. Emma Pearson
    June 27, 2017 / 6:10 pm

All of that fits in that bag? I commend you! Those packing squares look super helpful and organised! Enjoy your trip :)www.emmzeebee.blog

8. mygirlsandmexo
    June 27, 2017 / 7:02 pm

You look so organised! I'm so jealous! Have a great trip xx

9. Kirsty Hebdon
    June 27, 2017 / 7:30 pm

What an organised back pack! Have an amazing time interailling! Kirsty | The Monday Project | themondayproject.co.uk

June 28, 2017 / 8:25 am

Wow, it looks like you guys are all sorted and planned out! I'm impressed! I'm going on holiday to Portugal in August so I need to get my bum in gear with packing myself and buying some all important new swimwear 😏Abbey πŸ’“ http://www.abbeylouisarose.co.uk

11. Charlotte Clark
    June 28, 2017 / 12:36 pm

Ahhh all of your posts are really making me want to go Interrailing!! I might add it to my bucket list! I love the packing squares – they look so handy to fit everything in and keep it all organised!

12. Sunshine Sarah
    June 28, 2017 / 6:28 pm

Ok so i may have just spammed your new insta account and i am not even sorry!! πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“Looking forward to following your new adventures!!! Love SarahXoxoxo