Symmetry Breakfast: Photo Diary

Two weeks ago, over the Bank Holiday weekend, I, Jessica, was inspired to make an effort, to get up early and make super pretty breakfasts for James and I, and what better inspiration is there than the Symmetry Breakfast cookbook that we received from The Happy Foodie Event where we actually met Micheal himself and got him to sign our very own copy (happy bunny I am)

James has attempted to create one of the recipes before, but it didn’t turn out as pretty,so that had never made the cut, and it had been too long since we’ve had this book, it was time to make most of this cookbook. So here it is, a little photo diary of what we made.

Saturday: Cornflake French Toast

Sunday: Breakfast in Bread

Monday: Baked Eggs in Greens

We are planning to create more of these recipes in the near future and hopefully be able to create more photo diaries for you to be inspired as Micheal has inspired us!

If you don’t own his cookbook already, then you’re seriously missing out and you should go be inspired and purchase your copy now!

Twitter: @symmetry_fastInstagram: @symmetrybreakfast

1. Charlotte Clark
    May 14, 2017 / 1:39 pm

Those pancakes look so good. I really love a good pancake! I'd probably have mine with strawbarries. All of your meals always look amazing!

May 20, 2017 / 1:07 pm

They're Fresh Toast and strawberries is a good shout!Thank you for reading and commenting☺💓

May 14, 2017 / 4:59 pm

I've followed Symmetry Breakfast on Instagram for ages, without realising they had a cookbook! How did I miss that. These recipes are far too good to be for breakfast alone though!

May 20, 2017 / 1:08 pm

Yes! It's still most definitely worth purchasing though!Thank you for reading and commenting☺💓

May 14, 2017 / 5:27 pm

Ooh all of these dishes look straight up my street! I've never heard of Symmetry Breakfast before but I'll have to give them a google!Hayley X

May 20, 2017 / 1:10 pm

You must follow them on Instagram, they're such an inspiration!Thank you for reading and commenting☺💓

May 15, 2017 / 11:20 am

All of these look absolutely amazing, almost too good to eat! (Almost …. 😏) James definitely needs to up his game and make his symmetry breakfasts look as delectable as yours! Breakfast in Bread is something I'd love to try!Abbey 💖 http://www.abbeylouisarose.co.uk

May 20, 2017 / 1:12 pm

I know, pls tell me him that! Hoping to make more soon, you have to try them!Thank you for reading and commenting☺💓

May 20, 2017 / 1:20 pm

You really should, there is so much on it!Thank you for reading and commenting☺💓

5. Anonymous
    May 15, 2017 / 4:15 pm

Oh I need to try those pancakes. Wish that my breakfast looked that nice.

May 20, 2017 / 1:21 pm

The French Toast? They were so good!Thank you for reading and commenting☺💓

6. Word of Rachel
    May 15, 2017 / 4:17 pm

These look so good! The eggs in greens sound interesting! Very healthy!

May 20, 2017 / 1:23 pm

The eggs in greens was our fave out of all of them I think!Thank you for reading and commenting☺💓

7. Kim K Photography
    May 15, 2017 / 4:25 pm

Cornflake French toast sounds amazing! I wish I could still eat French toast 😂

May 20, 2017 / 1:23 pm

Why can't you have French toast?Thank you for reading and commenting☺💓

8. Alisha Valerie Gerrard
    May 16, 2017 / 10:07 am

Your pictures are so wonderfully taken. Sadly, I'm vegan and don't eat eggs but I love the idea of breakfast in bread so may put my own little vegan twist on that one – that you for the idea to do so 🌸💗✨With love, Alisha Valerie. xwww.AlishaValerie.com | http://www.twitter.com/AlishaValerie

May 20, 2017 / 1:24 pm

Pls do let us know what you end up making up as an alternative!Thank you for reading and commenting☺💓

9. My life in rose tinted glasses
    June 5, 2017 / 3:15 pm

I absolutely love that you guys started doing a symmetry breakfast inspired diary!! Its awesome I love it and you did it so well! Francesca | mylifeinrosetintedglasses.com