– This recipe is based on the Lean in 15 cookbook by Joe Wicks –
Serves: 2 | Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook Time: 10 mins
– 1 tbsp coconut oil
– 500g sirloin steak, trimmed of visible fat and cut into 1cm thick slices
-1 red onion, roughly chopped
– 1 red pepper, de-seeded and roughly sliced
– 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
– 1 tsp paprika
– 1 tsp dried oregano
– 6 cherry tomatoes, roughly chopped
– 1 x 400g tin of kidney beans, drained and rinsed
– 2 large tortilla wraps
– Small bunch of coriander, leaves only, roughly chopped
– Squeeze of lime juice
1. Heat the coconut oil in a large frying pan over a high heat. Add the steak and fry for 1-2 minutes, turning the meat a couple of times. Throw in the onion, red pepper and garlic and stir-fry for a minute or two. Add the paprika, oregano and tomatoes, season with salt and pepper, and toss everything together for a minute. Chuck in the kidney beans and cook for another minute, by which time the beans should be warmed through.
2. Pile half the mixture along the middle of each wrap, then top with some chopped coriander and finish with a squeeze of lime juice. Roll up and gobble down.