Serves: 4 | Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 30 mins
– 1 tbsp Olive Oil
– 1 Onion, chopped
– 1 tsp Smoked Paprika
– 300g Paella or Risotto (£1.10)
– 400g can Chopped Tomatoes with Garlic (45p)
– 900ml Chicken Stock
– 400g bag Frozen Seafood Mix (£3.75)
– 1/2 lemon, juice, other half cut into wedges (35p)
– Handful flat-leaf parsley, roughly chopped (70p)
1. Heat the oil in a large frying pan. Add the onion and soften for 5 mins. Stir in the paprika and rice, stir for 1 min. Stir in the tomatoes and stock. Season and cook, uncovered, for about 15 mins, stirring now and again until rice is almost tender and still surrounded with some liquid.
2. Stir the frozen seafood into the pan and cover with a lid. Simmer for 5 mins, or until the seafood are cooked through and the rice is tender. Squeeze over the lemon juice, scatter with parsley and serve with extra lemon wedges.