Serves: 2 | Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 25 mins
– 1 Broccoli Head, trimmed and cut into florets (45p)
– 150g Fusilli Pasta (59p)
– 4 Garlic Cloves, crushed
– 1/2 tsp Chilli Flakes
– 2 tbsp Double Cream (60p)
– 1 tbsp Extra-virgin Olive Oil
– 50g Feta Cheese (£1.20)
1. Bring a large pan of salted water to a boil and add in the broccoli. Boil for 10 minutes before removing with a slotted spoon into a large bowl.
2. Cook the pasta in the same water according to the packet instructions. While the pasta is cooking, mash the broccoli with a fork or potato masher and then add the garlic, chilli, cream and season well with salt and pepper.
3. When the pasta is cooked, drain well and mix through the pasta with a tbsp of extra virgin olive oil. Crumble over the feta over the pasta and serve immediately.